Saturday, January 3, 2009

23 November 2008





































Hye there, This is just the beginning for my day to create the blog for my family. 23 November 2008 is my wedding date with my beloved wife Nor Asyikin Abdul Hadi. I'm married with the gorgeous lady from Miri , Sarawak. Thanks to Allah, the ceremony was done in a good condition.

I would like to thank all the family my Abah & Mak , my Bapak & Mak, Abe dan Along , Sharil & Deng , Abg Ghadaffi & Kak Izyan , Abg Wan & Kak Jun , Aten , Mamat , Agus and Khabeer also Iman & Zah , Udin , Ceydan and Ayerr for their support during my marriage on that day.

Thanks to all my fellowship friends who are coming to my wedding ( Miri and Teluk Intan) . For those who are not be able to come , I understand your situation. This just the beginning for me as a Husband.

Thank Allah s.w.t

No comments:

Post a Comment